Saturday, February 5, 2011

SnowCastle!!!

So there is this cartoon-themed SnowCastle which is the biggest snow fort in the world and is rebuilt each winter... It's really amazing and I would love to stay there! I hope it's still going to be built in about 10 years! It looks amazing!

I can just picture myself sleeping in there... A whole "CASTLE" made of snow! It'll be just like the movies! The thing is, I like cartoons and there are cartoons everywhere in this fort! If I go there when I am older, I'll remember all the good times I had as a kid! In some of the pictures they have Spongebob, Manny from Ice Age, Garfield, The Simpons, Spiderman and so much more! This thing has to be expensive though... and to think that it just melts when Winter ends, all that hard work and awesomeness gone for another 3 seasons... I really sincerely do hope I visit the Snow Castle one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment