Monday, January 31, 2011

Ambam, the Gorilla-Man



This gorilla's a celebrity now!!! This video was posted just the other day and has over 250,000 views! I do have to admit that gorilla, Ambam, is pretty amazing!

The gorilla keeper, Phil Ridges, said: "Ambam’s father, Bitam, used to display the same behaviour if he had handfuls of food to carry."

Him and his father are awesome then! I want a gorilla now! One that can stand up like that and get food for me :) The thing that was the most funny to me though was he was just strolling around Port Lympne Wild Animal Park like nothing he was doing was amazing! I mean he must have seen that the other gorilla's were not doing it and he had an amazing talent but no! I know that's a lot for a gorilla to think through... but hey, we were supposed to have evolved from them - that means we used to walk on all fours like gorillas at one point, right? Oh, my God. Maybe we're seeing evolution happening right before our very eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment