Sunday, January 30, 2011

Boy Dunks Himself!




Now this is something you don't see every day! A boy not only dunking the ball, but dunking himself! I noticed a lot of things about this video! For one, this guy made three balls in one shot! Does that count as 6 points? :) By the way, as this guy was accidentally dunking himself, I noticed that the next guy to dunk doesn't slow down or anything, he just keeps on trucking like nothing is happening! What an inconsiderate fool! Also, in the video at 21 seconds when it's going in slow motion, as he goes in the hoop, you can see everyone's hands go up to their mouths as they gasp! I did the same just to try and fit in! One last thing I noticed was 13 seconds into the video when the guy goes through the hoop, a little boy in the top right hand corner throws his hands up in celebration! Oh, I have a detective eye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment