Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Heidi - Internet Sensation



Heidi is the name of this crossed eyed opossum. She is thought to be two and a half years old, and was abandoned outside an animal shelter! Poor little Heidi, her name reminds me of the beer Heinken! But it's probably more likely related to the famous story about the Swiss orphan Heidi. :) Experts aren't sure why Opossum Heidi is cross eyed - either because of her diet before she was abandoned, or because she is overwieght which is leading to fat deposits behind her eyes! Uh oh, I hope this doesn't happen to my fat dog Nikko! Anyway, people liked and thought Heidi's eyes were funny so an internet page was set up for Heidi's fans! I'm not going to lie - even I liked Heidi on Facebook and thought she was funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment