Sunday, January 30, 2011

Babies Wrapped Up In What?


Talk about die hard Steeler fans?!?! I guess they start 'em young up in Pittsburgh! A hospital in Pittsburgh is wrapping each newborn in a Terrible Towel as part of a celebration of the Steelers playing in Super Bowl XLV! Now I'm not that interested in football, but apparently these people are!!! St. Clair Hospital started the tradition when the Steelers last made it to the Super Bowl and decided to continue this year!

One of the employees in the hospital said, "They're born Steelers fans here in Pittsburgh!" I can see that! The only person that wouldn't be able to come to that conclusion would be a blind person! Even babies can figure that out! Sure I think it's a cute idea and I guess it's those Terrible Towels will be hanging proudly in those family's houses for years to come... maybe this idea isn't so bad after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment