Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Giant George


The world's biggest dog, who's ever been alive, is a Great Dane named Giant George! He is literally a 'Gentle Giant'! Giant Georgie measures 7 feet 3 inches from nose to tail. He's only 3 inches shorter than Yao Ming! I mean I'm taller than them both but they're still pretty tall. He also weighs a staggering 245 pounds. How can his legs keep that up!! My dog weighs like 70 pounds and when he stands on you it hurts really bad! I can imagine this dog! And he wouldn't even be able to sleep on my bed with me! He'd hog the whole bed! If I had this dog I wouldn't be able to take care of him either! He probably needs a lot of exercise and his business would be bigger than me! He wolfs down 110 pounds of dog food a month! Looks like I'll see this pup AROUND! Heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment