Thursday, August 26, 2010

Home Alone Star All Grown Up



"Hey, you know that movie Home Alone?"

"Yeah, of course I do! Who doesn't?"

"Heh, good point, but anyway, the kid in it... good ol' what's his name... Maculay Culkin!

"Yeah... what about him?"

"He turned 30 today."

"What?! Really?! It seems like that movie was made yesterday!"

"It does, doesn't it! Time sure flies..."


This is a conversation between me and my friend had about the star from Home Alone, Maculay Culkin, and yes, it is true, he is turning 30 today! Unbelievable, huh?!

Macaulay Culkin was just 9 years old when he starred in Home Alone! I also found out that it's the highest-grossing live action comedy of all-time. I can't believe he's turning 30 today on August 26th! Look what he looks like now compared to when he was 9! He looks exactly the same, just larger! I wonder if he still makes that scream face...

No comments:

Post a Comment