Friday, June 25, 2010

Michael Jackson Outbreak


Wait... Michael Jackson is dead isn't he? Yeah he is... then how is he selling all these albums? I guess it sounds strange to say this, but Michael Jackson is coming off one of the biggest years of his career! I told you it would sound wierd! But Michael Jackson has sold more than 9 million albums and nearly 13 million digital tracks in the U.S. in the year since his death! He even got a hit movie and I can't believe he's dead. At least people actually focused on his music for the first time in many years... it was then that they remembered how much they liked it. I can't believe it took his death for people to realize that. I wish Michael was still here with us today so he can see his success.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe you're posting on vacation! You're so dedicated! Kissy kissy.

    ReplyDelete