Friday, June 11, 2010

Pedestrian Hit by Train in Pompano

Now I live right by Pompano, and I'm sure this was in no way, shape or form the train operator's fault. The stupid man that got hit was probably drunk! The train operator probably tried to stop, but you can't stop a drunk man running towards what he thinks is the "light" at 7 p.m! It happened on the tracks south of Atlantic Boulevard and west of Interstate 95.

So let this be a lesson to you people who drink at night! After you drink, don't drive. And if you walk, don't walk onto a train track where the train is coming right for you! Trust me, it is NOT the light, it will bring you to the "light" literally. So make yourself useful, go help out at the oil spill BP caused! I heard they have a bunch of volunteers but not enough! GO! I said GO! NOW! STOP READING THIS. OR THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment