Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Flying Car

A flying car... think of the possibilities, man! That's pretty awesome, don't ya think?! People would say, "Hey! That's pretty cool, a flying car!" And then they would ask me for a ride. Then I would be able to say, "Heck no! Buy your own car/plane!" Sure they're pretty expensive but it's worth it! I mean, you won't have to pay to take airline flights anymore which will save you a BUNCH of money! I can't believe I thought flying cars wouldn't come until around the year 2030! Humph... technology really is lifting off the ground now! The car is $194,000 which is pretty expensive because it's the first and only flying car, but I'm sure the car/plane will pay for itself after a little while! You'll have your own little plane that also drives you around! Hey take a look at what amazed me a lot!


Flying Car Video - Terrafugia @ Yahoo! Video

No comments:

Post a Comment