Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Job That Pays Outside!

The idea of me sitting inside a fluorescent-lit office all day in the future drives me crazy! But I found out some good news! There ARE careers out there that let you go out and breathe fresh air!!! A Landscape Architect is one of these jobs. I have a little green thumb if I may say so myself. If you do too, landscape architecture might be the field for you. Landscape architects have the fun job of creating outside spaces that are functional, attractive, and fit in with the natural surroundings. I'm definitely looking into this!

If you're creative and love the outdoors, this career is a blessing for you too! You can spend your time either designing and planning, or working at the outdoor site. I guess I am still going to be able to have fun when I'm an adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment