Wednesday, January 27, 2010

4 Foods That Make You Look Younger

Foods can really make you look younger? That was my first question when I heard about this. It turns out they're four foods that can make you look younger.
The first one is sweet potato fries. Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of Beta-Carotene, an organic compound and classified as a terpenoid. Your body converts Beta-Carotene to vitamin A, a nutrient that helps to continually generate new, healthy skin cells.
The second one is Balsamic Carrots. These, like sweet potatos, have a generous amount of beta-carotene that helps the skin. I know I'm going to be eating my sweet potato fries and balsamic carrots when I'm old and I'll still look young and hip!
The third one is spinach marinara. Sounds nasty! But apparently it has a triple dose of wrinkle fighting oxidants. It has Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Beta-Carotene all which fight to keep you looking like me. Good with sexy skin!
The last food that makes you look younger is toasted pecans! Yum, yum! I eat those already! Maybe that's why I look so young and cute! My doggy likes them too, but he likes anything that's food!
So now I know what food I'll be eating when I'm old and I am going to look so good I'll be as hot as the sun, as wet as the ocean, as dry as the desert and cold as ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment