Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Best 2009 Movie

Now I'm not a little kid anymore, but I still found Disney's animated blockbuster a funny amusing movie. I think it's the best of the year. The animation was excellent. I also liked the characters. Carl, the old man, acted heartless but actually had a huge heart on the inside. The fat boy, Russell, made the movie hilariously funny. Kevin, the playful bird, loved Russell and helped out Carl and Russell multiple times. My favorite character was Dug though. The talking dog was so funny. I love how he always stays loyal to Russell and Carl even when Carl is mean to him. This movie was the best of the year and made $293 million at the box office, coming in #4. I can't believe stupid Transformers beat this amazingly funny, action-packed movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment