Saturday, January 16, 2010

Martin Luther King Day


Yes! Martin Luther King Jr. Day! What a wonderful day!!! The main reason that blacks got to be where they are today! Also let's not forget, NO SCHOOL!!! Oh Lordy, I thank you for Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

So, I hear it's the what... 81st birthday of Martin Luther King Jr.? Boy, is he old now! I wonder, if he was still alive, how he would feel about where we are today. I think he would feel happy, proud, and empowered. Remember this famous quote? "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." If Martin Luther King Jr. was here today, he would look at Barack Obama and say, "My dream has come true."

No comments:

Post a Comment