Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Early Winter Break = Video Games


For the past few days I've realized what it truly means when your brother gets off of winter break before you. IT MEANS HE CAN PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND YOU CAN'T AND HE CAN RUB IT IN YOUR FACE. My brother got off school a week before me for winter break and I can't play video games on weekdays, so all he does while I can't play is play!!! RIGHT IN MY FACE! AND ALL I CAN DO IS WATCH HIM AND BE SAD ):

Why does stupid college have to let off before high school!? I'll be forced to watch him forever at this rate! It's only Tuesday! It feels like days everytime I'm forced to watch him! But if you look at it the easy way, it's only 2 more days until I can play video games! W0o0o0o0!! That's the whole meaning of Winter Break! Video Games!

No comments:

Post a Comment