Friday, December 17, 2010

Winter Break

WINTER BREAK! FINALLY! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINTER BREAK IS FINALLY HERE! This week has been the longest week I have ever experienced, it felt like a year when it was only 5 days! I was so eager for Winter Break to come! The main reason I wanted it to come so bad is because my brother is here. Okay, I'm not going to lie... the biggest reason I wanted it to come would have to be the fact that I haven't played video games in a month! But you see, now that's going to be over! To be honest, I was supposed to be grounded for today and Saturday, but by being a good boy I got myself ungrounded (:

I got myself ungrounded for today by bringing a B up to an A in one of my classes, and I got ungrounded for tomorrow by getting a 100% on my vocabulary test today! I'M SO EXCITED! WINTER BREAK! WINTER BREAK! WINTER BREAK! WINTER BREAK! WINTER BREAK! WINTER BREAK! WINTER BREAK! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment