Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Last Meal - Weird Request?

Prisoners on America's death row are allowed anything they would like to eat for their last meal before they are executed. I think this is a good thing! They're going to die, might as well be happy, right? Here is an unusual request I thought quite funny! Well, two unusual requests...

A man named Robert Buell asked for a single black olive! That one was funny but not very interesting... the next one is the weird one!

A man named Grasso was executed for using Christmas tree lights to strangle an 85-year-old woman! I know, harsh, right? 85 years old! If he wanted her to die, all he had to do was wait a little longer anyway! But his bizarre last meal request was for two dozen steamed mussels, two dozen steamed clams, a Burger King double cheeseburger, six barbecued spare ribs, two large milkshakes, a tin of Spaghettios with meatballs, half a pumpkin pie and strawberries and cream.

The funny part is, unfortunately for him, the length of his list seemed to confuse kitchen staff who made one little mistake. Grasso's last words were: "I did not get my Spaghettios, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.” Not to be a meaner or anything but I laughed when I read that quote and his bizzare request! Maybe they should have put that quote on his gravestone! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment