Friday, October 8, 2010

WOW! SPAGHETTI TACOS!


Fans from the new Nickelodeon’s hit show iCarly are requesting spaghetti tacos for dinner! I can't believe parents everywhere are making them as well! This all started when Dan Schneider, the creator of iCarly, started it as a joke and made Spencer, Carly's big foolish brother, cook them for dinner. He said, “It was just a little joke I came up with for one episode. Then it turned into a running joke. And now it’s this thing people actually do!” The dish became so popular there are even whole Facebook pages devoted to it! LOL. Hey, I like tacos, and I like spaghetti, but together? Ummmmm, I don't think so. I guess I'll have to wait until I try it. You never know. Who ever thought combining M&Ms and pretzels would make the best food on the planet?

No comments:

Post a Comment