Sunday, November 28, 2010

Choclate Christmas Tree

Note: Must watch this video!

Oh my! That's amazing! A Christmas Tree that's 10 meters tall! But its height isn't the amazing feat... the amazing thing is that it's made completely out of chocolate! That's right, chocolate! A single man named Patrick Roger created that beauty! And the great thing is that any money that the giant Choclate Christmas tree makes will be going straight to charity! Another amazing thing is that I finally found something that weighs more then my dog! That's right! This tree weighs 4 TONS. TONS PEOPLE! THAT'S 8,000 POUNDS!!!

I think that's a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas! Giving for nothing in return! I admire you Mister Roger! May you have a merry merry merry Christmas! And as much as I love chocolate, I don't know if I could eat that wonderful work of art. But I love it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment