Thursday, November 11, 2010

VETERAN'S DAY!

As you know, Veteran's Day was today! A whole day off of school is what I like to think of it as! I did my part in honoring soldiers by playing a whole day of Call of Duty II! As you've probably figured out from the title, it's a war game. I learned a lot about what soldiers go through by playing that game...

Veteran's Day, if you're not very smart, don't know, or couldn't figure it out by what I just said, is a United States holiday celebrated annually honoring military veterans. It takes place November 11th of every year!

And I spent my day playing a video game with soldiers in it... Soldiers! SOLDIERS, PEOPLE! Even if my mom wasn't pleased! At least it was a great reason to play video games all day, don't you think? Well, here's waiting for November 11th of next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment