Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CHOOOOOOOOOCOLATE RAIN!



So I just realized how beast that song (Chocolate Rain) was, and guess what!? I'm gonna learn it on piano, suckers! It looks kind of hard, but I can do it! I mean, in the past month I've learned Fur Elise and Don't Stop Believing! How hard can this be compared to those...

I like a few things about this video. The piano beat is really catchy and I find it quite funny when he moves away from the mic to breathe (: Not to mention his deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep voice! CHOOOOOOOOOCOLATE RAIN! His voice adds to it because the chocolate is the rain and his voice is the thunder! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment