Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween


Ahh, Halloween. The holiday that kids think of as, "Free candy! Scaring people! Wearing Costumes! Going to Haunted Attractions such as Halloween Horror Nights! Carving Jack-O-Lanterns! And Commiting Pranks!"

My Halloween was very awesome this year! I had a bunch of friends come over and we went trick or treating and then we came back and just hung out! I can't believe that we had school the next day, which was Monday, but we don't have school on Tuesday. I don't see why they couldn't just move Election Day to Monday so kids could have that day off too and my friends and I could have had a better time and hung out longer! Stupid politicians, never thinking about the kids... What a great time I had this Halloween though! My friends didn't leave my house until late though and my mommy was mad! At least I have a pillowcase full of candy! What am I going to do with it you ask? Muhahahaha... let's just say it'll be gone in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment