Saturday, November 27, 2010

President Gets 12 Stitches

Dang yo! I'm sure the Secret Service wasn't happy with the guy that elbowed the president in the mouth while playing basketball! Oh, you didn't know about that? What happened was President Barack Obama got elbowed in the face during a pickup basketball game. He needed 12 stiches to close the gash so I'm sure it was pretty big!

When he first got elbowed, the White House didn't name the person who caused the injury. I guess they didn't want people attacking him for punching the President in the face! lol! But then they later identified him as "Rey Decerega, director of programs for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute." Oh oh. If I was Rey, I'd be going into the Witness Protection Program right about now!

The president received the stitches right in the White House in the doctor's office on the ground floor. Man, they have everything in that place! A doctor's office, bowling alley, movie theatre, I wouldn't be suprised if they had a theme park! If I was president, I'd be adding a video game room. Yeah! Anyway, Rey Decerega better watch his back. I'm sure the president's bodyguards aren't too happy about what he did!

No comments:

Post a Comment