Thursday, November 11, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! (Part 1!)

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GODDDD! I CAN'T WAIT FOR HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS TO COME OUT! IT OPENS NEXT FRIDAY! FRIDAY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'll really miss Harry and I wish the franchise would keep going on and on until he looks like Dumbledore! Heh heh heh! But as we all know, Daniel Radcliffe is leaving Harry Potter FOREVER! FOREVERRRRRR! He will say goodbye next summer when the second half of the two-part Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes to the movies. But even though he's now richer than God, he's already taking roles for other movies! He's going to take a role in a movie called, "Woman in Black!" Sounds interesting, but I can't wait for Deathly Hallows Part 1 to open though since it opens next Friday! I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment