Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mario!


Nintendo's mascot Mario has sold over 240 million video games! He's gaming’s most recognizable face, I know that for a fact! He even holds seven world records!

Oh yeah, might I add, MARIO IS TURNING 25 THIS WEEK! Released on September 13, 1985, the great Super Mario Brothers became the top selling video game of all time! (That is until last year when he was dethroned by Wii Sports.)

Since then, he’s appeared in hundreds of games. He's been a doctor, an archaeologist, a racing driver, and a golfer, plus much more! My favorite game that he's in is Super Smash Brothers though, he can kill people by shooting fireballs out of his hands!

Well... I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Mario, and thanks for making my life more pleasurable!

No comments:

Post a Comment