Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Things People Do To Save Money!

This man is a very crazy man! Talk about cheap! When he'd just bought his first house, he would cut back on expenses by keeping the ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise packets from fast-food restaurants! Then he'd save up the packets and fill up his empty bottles at home! He even had close family members save the packets for him!!! He also never purchased drinks at restaurants and always took their orders to go so he could go home and drink tap water or soft drinks purchased on sale or with coupons... I can't believe I thought my dad was cheap! If you're like me you have to be thinking What the heck is wrong with this man, right? Well, I guess every penny counts. But this guy has to be the ultimate penny pincher of all time!

No comments:

Post a Comment